Skip to main content

An eerie island with a widespread maker ... Grosvival horror "SONS OF THE FOREST" Steam page release

! Note!

This article includes screenshots with grotesque expressions. Please be careful when browsing.

ENDNIGHT GAMES has released the Steam store page of the Survival Horror Game sequel " Sons of the Forest ".

This is a sequel to the open world survival horror game "THE FOREST" distributed in 2018. The protagonist dispatched to search for a missing billionaire, aims to survive on a remote island where the primary people are widespread. You can enjoy not only solo play but also cooperative play.

According to the store page, this work emphasizes the independence of the player, does not happen to be ordered by the NPC and does not want to do it, and it is characterized by the fact that players can decide all actions. increase. In the previous work, a grotesque appearance creature appears as a work that is noticeable, such as the appearance of creatures and the limbs of the indigenous people, and it seems that this work is also followed by its radical depiction.

"SONS OF THE FOREST" will be released in October 2022 for PC (Steam).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engine experience that was as fun as the game, 'Epic Games' booth

If you're a gamer, I think you'll think about game development. I feel frustrated, and may think that I will make it myself, or I can dream of developing a game because I want to share it because I think of fun ideas. But even if you want to develop it, you don't know what to do. In particular, programming is an unknown area that can not be easily accessible. As a result, the engine, which is the center of game development, is more difficult to challenge for beginners. It's hard to challenge. Epic Games, a world-renowned engine developer and game developer, participated in G-Star 2022 to reduce the burden of developing gamers to create a place to experience the main functions of Unreal Engine 5 like a theme park. Unlike in the past, the purpose is to improve convenience and inform the engine development is more complicated and not difficult. As a result, I went to Epic Games's booths and experienced the various features of Unreal Engine 5, and I had time to see ...

NFL Aaron Rodgers discusses broken thumb

A long breather is given Rodgers thumb only after the match against the Chicago Bears on December 4th, since the Packers then have a bye Week, i.e. without play. Up until then, the ball distributor should continue to bite the teeth. So far, the thumb injury that Rodgers suffered against the New York city Giants (22:27) on the fifth match day was only speculated. The Play caller didn't wish to talk about this subject. In an interview with The Athletic, the 38-year-old now admitted to having fun with a damaged thumb because October 8th. I think I had worse injuries with which I played, Rodgers trivialized his break. It is absolutely a difficulty. The days off. I feel much better today. Next Monday, however, the tough away game at the well-placed Philadelphia Eagles is on the program. The Green Bay Packers will be expecting expectations in this NFL season. A face of the crisis is a quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who has actually now confessed to having fun with a broken thumb for weeks...

An outright Nintendo

Did you really notice that Mahavira Samurai, including creators of the Super Smash Bros series and Kirby, has her own YouTube channel? Here Samurai regularly publishes new videos about game development. His newest video has to do with the problem system of the 3DS title Kid Icarus: Uprising from 2012. appears Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo Change? Interestingly, a rather popular Nintendo leader in July declared that a remaster of Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo Switch is in advancement at Banzai NAMC. To name a few things, to remaster needs to bring more accessible control and really needed improvements in the graphic. In general, the title was quite popular with players, but given that publication it has actually become rather quiet again. Samurai himself also believes that is a shame, because after he explained the system completely, he added: It would definitely be great to play Kid Icarus: Uprising (buy now) on a house console. I question if it ever somebody will por...