Skip to main content

FSV Mainz wants to Corona

The FSV Mainz 05 is based on his Corona outbreak that the Bundesliga catch-up game planned for Wednesday (18:30) takes place against Borussia Dortmund.

Except for two professionals, all have had a free-tested, said coach Bo Svensson, who had caught himself, at a press conference of the Rhine Hesse. However, one see heart and pulse measurements of the affected "already abnormalities". For a large part he must plan with actors who were not ill.

Some players could almost all be able to participate in training, others only the warm-up training. You must also see how they cope with the burdens.

Because of many cases and a lack of a goalkeeper from the professional council, the German Football League (DFL) at the request of the Mainz the game against Dortmund last weekend and the game against FC Augsburg was discontinued this Saturday. There is still no catch-up appointment for the latter.

1. FSV Mainz 05 - Bayer 04 Leverkusen | Matchday 23 – Bundesliga 2021/22

"The health of the players must be in the foreground"

According to club information, a total of 20 people from the team and the coach and supervisor staff with the coronavirus had infected.

Alone 14 players had to be in domestic insulation, including the three goalkeepers Robin Zentner, the already injured Finn Dahmen and Lasse Ries. Center but have again "a few balls caught," says Svensson. "We will get that with the goalkeepers," said Wednesdays board Christian Heidel.

An application for laying can be granted if less than 16 players are available. "The health of the players must be in the foreground," warned Heidel. His professionals are checked out before the resumption of training in the university clinic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engine experience that was as fun as the game, 'Epic Games' booth

If you're a gamer, I think you'll think about game development. I feel frustrated, and may think that I will make it myself, or I can dream of developing a game because I want to share it because I think of fun ideas. But even if you want to develop it, you don't know what to do. In particular, programming is an unknown area that can not be easily accessible. As a result, the engine, which is the center of game development, is more difficult to challenge for beginners. It's hard to challenge. Epic Games, a world-renowned engine developer and game developer, participated in G-Star 2022 to reduce the burden of developing gamers to create a place to experience the main functions of Unreal Engine 5 like a theme park. Unlike in the past, the purpose is to improve convenience and inform the engine development is more complicated and not difficult. As a result, I went to Epic Games's booths and experienced the various features of Unreal Engine 5, and I had time to see ...

NFL Aaron Rodgers discusses broken thumb

A long breather is given Rodgers thumb only after the match against the Chicago Bears on December 4th, since the Packers then have a bye Week, i.e. without play. Up until then, the ball distributor should continue to bite the teeth. So far, the thumb injury that Rodgers suffered against the New York city Giants (22:27) on the fifth match day was only speculated. The Play caller didn't wish to talk about this subject. In an interview with The Athletic, the 38-year-old now admitted to having fun with a damaged thumb because October 8th. I think I had worse injuries with which I played, Rodgers trivialized his break. It is absolutely a difficulty. The days off. I feel much better today. Next Monday, however, the tough away game at the well-placed Philadelphia Eagles is on the program. The Green Bay Packers will be expecting expectations in this NFL season. A face of the crisis is a quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who has actually now confessed to having fun with a broken thumb for weeks...

An outright Nintendo

Did you really notice that Mahavira Samurai, including creators of the Super Smash Bros series and Kirby, has her own YouTube channel? Here Samurai regularly publishes new videos about game development. His newest video has to do with the problem system of the 3DS title Kid Icarus: Uprising from 2012. appears Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo Change? Interestingly, a rather popular Nintendo leader in July declared that a remaster of Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo Switch is in advancement at Banzai NAMC. To name a few things, to remaster needs to bring more accessible control and really needed improvements in the graphic. In general, the title was quite popular with players, but given that publication it has actually become rather quiet again. Samurai himself also believes that is a shame, because after he explained the system completely, he added: It would definitely be great to play Kid Icarus: Uprising (buy now) on a house console. I question if it ever somebody will por...