Skip to main content

Borderlands 3 - How to check your mailbox and why you should do it often

It seems that the arms trade has become hyper competitive Borderlands 3 because different arms manufacturers try to entice you as a customer. Gradually, as you play, they will send you a letter with amazing free weapons, because it seems that everyone wants the latest and greatest Vault Hunter represents its brand.

How to check your mailbox in Borderlands 3

You can check your mailbox under the Status tab. Just go to the main menu and navigate to Social. You will see a small envelope icon on one of the tabs. This is your mailbox, and that's where you find all the exciting things that people have sent you. Now it's easy enough to miss it, so a word of warning that I saw repeatedly mentioned on social media.

Before you begin accepting elements of your mail, make sure you have enough space to store them in your inventory. Lots of people seem to mention they lose items if they accidentally get something with a complete inventory. Others said that even lost games are not recovered by the mechanic.

As such, be careful before removing something sweet to your mailbox and make sure you have enough room in your inventory for it.

Where to Find Manufacturer Loyalty Rewards | Borderlands 3 Guides

You can also check your mailbox when you are actively in a game. You'll have to charge you as a character to do so.

And now, all you need to know about the mailbox in Borderlands 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engine experience that was as fun as the game, 'Epic Games' booth

If you're a gamer, I think you'll think about game development. I feel frustrated, and may think that I will make it myself, or I can dream of developing a game because I want to share it because I think of fun ideas. But even if you want to develop it, you don't know what to do. In particular, programming is an unknown area that can not be easily accessible. As a result, the engine, which is the center of game development, is more difficult to challenge for beginners. It's hard to challenge. Epic Games, a world-renowned engine developer and game developer, participated in G-Star 2022 to reduce the burden of developing gamers to create a place to experience the main functions of Unreal Engine 5 like a theme park. Unlike in the past, the purpose is to improve convenience and inform the engine development is more complicated and not difficult. As a result, I went to Epic Games's booths and experienced the various features of Unreal Engine 5, and I had time to see ...

NFL Aaron Rodgers discusses broken thumb

A long breather is given Rodgers thumb only after the match against the Chicago Bears on December 4th, since the Packers then have a bye Week, i.e. without play. Up until then, the ball distributor should continue to bite the teeth. So far, the thumb injury that Rodgers suffered against the New York city Giants (22:27) on the fifth match day was only speculated. The Play caller didn't wish to talk about this subject. In an interview with The Athletic, the 38-year-old now admitted to having fun with a damaged thumb because October 8th. I think I had worse injuries with which I played, Rodgers trivialized his break. It is absolutely a difficulty. The days off. I feel much better today. Next Monday, however, the tough away game at the well-placed Philadelphia Eagles is on the program. The Green Bay Packers will be expecting expectations in this NFL season. A face of the crisis is a quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who has actually now confessed to having fun with a broken thumb for weeks...

Pass of Exail, the new league 'Kalandra Lake' launched

On the 19th, Kakao Games (CEO Cho Kye-hyun) is a new league of the Nuclear and Slash PC online game 'Pass of Exail', which was developed by the company and developed by Grinding Gear Games (CEO Chris Wilson). It was released. In this league, the user will enter the lake by assigning a project to the replica written installed throughout Rei Clast. Enemies appear in the process of deploying the encounter in the lake, and the farther from the lake entrance, the more powerful enemies can be rewarded with the more powerful enemies. If you assign all the projections to the letter, a portal leads to the Calandra Lake. The user can copy the ring or necklace item owned through the Projecting Fog that appears after the Kalandra Lake League League. When copying, the same item has increased or decreased or reduced, and users can select one of the existing items and one of the items that are replicated. Atlas, the representative end game content of Pass of Exail, has also been improved...